Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help new to cbd

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by maureen oakes, May 24, 2019.

1. suffer from arthritis and tennis elbow I do have a history of smoking weed and am an old head at heart but have no further desire for the high just the relief benefits..Need help finding whats most beneficial for new comers without getting ripped off or just ripped..Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Individuals experience varied effects with CBD use. There’s a lot of hype surrounding cbd right now so take some of the claims with a grain of salt. Best advice I could give is to just give it a try.

On a personal note, I’ve recently transitioned from thc rich ethanol tinctures to cbd/mct oil for symptoms associated with ptsd successful. I’m using a full spectrum serene green extra brand. What ever supplier you choose demand a third party lab results with corresponding batch # that physically appears on the bottle. Lotsa misrepresentation out there so be wary.

I take 25mg dose twice daily by filling a size 1 gelcap. It has very calming effects and so far it has been just as effective as thc dominant concoctions in keeping body aches, migraines and digestive disorders at bay.

Good luck

3. You'll need to try both high CBD and high THC as what works varies wildly from person to person. For me CBD does nothing while high THC stops my pain near instantly.

You have 4 major compounds to try and 5 forms of consumption.
    CBD-A,
    CBD,
    THC-A,
    THC

Smoked
    Vaped
    Oral tincture
    Edible oil
    Topical

Only THC really has the intense psychoactive properties so if the stone makes you uncomfortable and is not desired then any of the other 3 may get the job done.

Pinned at the top of this section is Psam's Another Tincture, And my Hash Capsules threads. Both are active and will get a fast reply to questions posed.
    Are you red or green state ? (Legal or Not)
    If not do you have access to some form of Cannabis ? We can walk you through the various methods of making your own products from good old herb. How to make the active and none active versions to limit or eliminate the stone but retain the healing properties.

BNW