Help Needed Slow Growth!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by loco730, Mar 4, 2006.

1. It's been 18 days under 150W HPS.
    And this is still small like this.
    isn't is too slow??
    i don't know why.
    help me plz

Attached Files:

2. Looks like to me your over watering it. Its drooping a lot. Also if its possible, bring the light closer to the plant. What size container is that. It looks pretty big. The bigger the container and the smaller the plant the longer it takes to grow.

3. try hydroton and mabey a flood table with 2.5 - 5 gallon buckets anything in the middle will work also. poke holes in the bottom and place on flood table it can be a small flood table also. poke a hole in the flood table and put a 5 gallon bucket under the table and holes in flood table so it drains in the 5 gallon bucket. you want your table to be slightly higher in the back so it completely drains to the hole u place. i promise u it will grow way faster you will be amazed. you can either get a drip system to feed on top or hand feed each 1 on top depends on ur size of table and system. you need some other small things but its not hard to do ph tester ppm/ec tester. nutrients less problem with pests bugs n such and cleaner than soil more airated . theres no comparrison .

4. what kind of soil are you using?

5. Definitely need more info. Soil type, soil ph, How close is your light, ventilation, you haven't fed it yet, have you???? How often have you watered? How deep is that pot it's planted in?

peace