Help Needed-Looking for 4-5 foot bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FuzzyCatfish, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Hello brothers,

I have a serious problem. I am moving out into a new apartment (one I can smoke in) and I am looking for a behemoth of a bong to fill my corner. I have ripped this site apart looking for links to any website that could sell me such a beast with no results. So I am asking if you know ANYWHERE that I can purchase a bong that stands 4 feet or taller it would be very much appreciated.

2. u try the shops in seattle? should have got one at hempfest

3. Go to shops and ask the employees, Very knowledgeable.

4. A headshop right where I live has 5-6 + ft acrylic tubes for like $50-60. It's called Northern Lights (Burlington, Vermont). Maybe they deliver, I know some other headshops near me do

5. I love you guys, that made my night

especially you weednotcrack, you just won a special place in my heart.

6. Wow that 4 Foot Roor Custom is nuts, how would you like to stand up on a chair to take a hit? lol [​IMG]

7. a headshop in my area had this 4-5 foot behemoth. had precooler chamber and a bowl big enough to pack in an eighth of bud. I believe it was made by Zong. ( had a big Glass Z in the middle as part of the diffuser i think.) but ive seen a similiar one on the forums a while back.

8. that 4 footer is a skyglass. thats probably one of the easiest to find 4 footer. head shop by me has one. that is not a bad price on it either for $250 but i am skeptical about ioffer

9. Just curious, why do you want such a big tube??

10. do you have another bong? a smaller one...? b/c i promise you smokin a 5 foot piece is every session will get really old lol

11. \

I'm sure he does. But yeah i agree with you. My friend Rewind has a nice 4 footer aptly named the Sledgehammer. And yeah it was cool at first, but after a while its gets lame. You have to have 2 people to smoke from it. lol..

heres a pic or 2 of it. I'm lighting it for him in this one
    [​IMG]
    and now Its my turn. :D

[​IMG]:smoking::smoking:

12. I think something that big is just a waste of money. Just go to the hardare store. Buy a clear plastic tube. But a rubber stopper for the bottom.

buy a rubber grommet and bowl slide.

and there you go.

a giant glass bong is just asking to be broken.

13. Oh of course I do, actually I have 4. In total I have around 8 pieces spoons, bubblers, corn cob pipes. I actually want this beast so I can name it Mjollnir, Thors hammer.

14. Ha, play dota?

But I agree with duckyx, a piece that big is fragile and youre better off making a cheap one yourself. Hardware store will end up costing you 15-20 bucks.

15. Nope, Just listen to a shitload of Amon Amarth

16. You could find a reallll long acrylic. I have seen some 6 foot acrylics :smoke:

17. That where I got mine! I picked up my 4 footer there for $49. I changed it over to an 18 gauge glass female and bought a sick ash catcher for it :smoking: Grill lighters work great for when I'm hitting it alone. Lucky us we also have 5 other head shops not far from Northern.