Help needed!!!! About to start my first uk outdoor grow!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Prek420, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Hi guys and gals!

I'm to embark on growing my first crop. I have 4 seeds that I got from some bud I smoked recently. I live in the uk and am thinking of germinating the seeds and growing them indoors for a few weeks and then when they are about a foot high move them outdoors, But alas I'm a total noob and have no idea if this will work?

I would like some help, like how to germinate, how to know if there male or female, when to harvest ect, tips for careing for the seedlings, how much i should water them ect ect.

basically I know fuck all about growing and would greatly appreciate any help I could get, i really wanna grow my own stuff because were I live its like £25 a gram and its shitty hash, its very rare you come across some decent bud, maaaan it sucks!

Thanks very much people! :smoking::smoking:

2. 25 quid a gram? Where the hell in the uk do you live? I'm in stoke and cheese is 10 a gram on bad deals!!

3. At the moment its a bit cold in the uk for outdoor grows. I have a grow going at the moment and am just starting my second grow and both are being done indoors. I have a small grow room set up with a 400w dual spectrum bulb running and my first grow is now only 4 weeks away from harvest. It would be much better if u had a small grow space that u could utilize.

4. To germinate the seeds either put them in a container with a bit of luke warm water in it and leave the seeds in there for a couple days and u will see the tap root appear thats if the seeds are any good they will float for a few hours then sink. Or and this is the way that i germinate my seeds get an old margarine container and put about 3 layers of tissue in the bottom and then wet the tissue dont soak it. Then get another 3 peices of tissue place ure seeds on top of the first 3 peices of wet tissue and then cover them with the last peices and wet them. seal the container and put it somewhere dark and warm. After a day or so u will see the tap root appear. when its a couple mm long then put it in your soil but be very careful not to damage the tap root.