Help Need Quick Response Is My Clone Ready For Harvest??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sativasunrise, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Hey there people:)
    I need some help with whether or not my clone is ready to be harvested.
    I don't know exactly how long its been growing, but roughly about 3 months atleast.
    It was grown in the begining stages inside of a room, until it began flowering and we
    Have kept it outside day and night up until now. We haven't used many vitamines or such.

Through a jewler's magnifying glass, the crystals look milky and some are turing brown.
    But the plant in general doesn't seem to have produced much, ecspecially towards the bottom.
    I'd say about 60% of the hairs are turning orange. But I'm just not sure! Lol and don't want
    To cut it if its not ready! Can you more experienced growers maybe share your opinion and tips!

Is it just a small plant or will more bud. Bud?! Thankssss:) have a good day!

I will post pictures in a second!

2. When are you posting a picture?

3. From your description, it sounds like you're close. The link you posted took me straight to my gmail inbox, but no picture. If you use the "More Reply Options" tab you can browse and upload pictures.