Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help need answers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erovick13, Jan 29, 2014.

1. So I live in DC and me and a few friends got caught the other day with about 6 grams between us....the cops took us in finger printed us and all. I have a court date set for February 20th but I do not know what will happen to me in DC since I just moved here. The officer arresting me said that I would not be sent to prison but would likely have the charges dropped or be fined....how much would I be fined though? and would I have to go on probation for a first offense to get my charges dropped? Will i get drug tested in court? Please help...this whole thing is stressing me out...horrible way to start second semester 

2. hmm, matters like this needs to be addressed by your local law enforcement.