Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP Need Advice on my Legal situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wingnut1721, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hi, I am a college student in Indiana who was recently charged with possession of marijuana (a gram) and possession of paraphernalia.  This is my first offence as a legal adult, although I was charged with this same crime a few months ago when I was 17 and nothing came of it. I have a court date next month and was wondering the possibilities of what will happen to me. Will it just be a class and community service? I was caught in my dorm room the second time. Thank you I am stressing out so much. 

2. No jail time, so who cares. Probably not much of anything will happen.

3. you were caught in your dorm room?

say good bye to housing.

4. There are these very special people called attorneys who can help.

5. fines, probation with drug testing, were the campus cops involved because they may remove you from the dorms..