Help name my collective!

Discussion in 'General' started by mjboy, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Hell ive been planning on starting this for a year now and finally got the money to do it. But of course all the great names are taken. I live in California and i wanted something catchy. So im looking for help here from GC to get a good name.

It has to have Collective in the name. Preferably at the end. Let me know your ideas if you can

2. Collecting names for your collective? haha

Ill think about it while im at work and get back to ya

3. lol haaha yea ive been thinking about it and every time i find one it already exists. sucks but i need to name it so i can get everything rolling.

4. #4 merlon, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    can you give us a better idea of what your going to be focusing on in your collective? organics, top shelf, purple drank, idk???

big green coop

or the name of your county, and then patient collective, for instance

san jose patient collective

the purple cross

delta nine

california grapes

grapes of hash?

stoners pot emporium?

calitrees

tree of life

5. #5 mjboy, Jan 18, 2009
    Cali Trees Collective sounds good to me. nice one!

List so far -

Cali Collective
    Cali Trees Collective
    West Coast Patient Collective
    west coast medical collective

6. #6 merlon, Jan 18, 2009

where in california are you thinking of opening a collective?

edit,
    i remeber watching the simpsons, when otto the bus drive came out of "Stoners pot empotium" or something like that, and was like 'man, thats false advertising...man"

i wish someone would finally name a collecive stoners pot emporium...its brief, its straight to the point, and its hilarious.

7. im looking for a place in the Marvista , culver city , marina del rey area. Even Venice is fine but i dont want to carry the name of the city. a lot of collectives have dont that.

Culver city collective
    Marina collective

and so on

8. oh a socal collective...

well maybe when its open, ill make a trip to see it.

just had a thought, how about SoCAl patient collective, or southie for short?

9. Socal Medical Collective sounds good. ill check it to see if its available

10. Yeah I wouldn't use 'trees' in the name...

11. i googled it...no dispensary came up under socal medical collective..

12. yea im going with that so far

13. sweet.

i think its a pretty legitamate name for a dispensary operating out of souther cali.

btw, can you tell me how you went about getting an investor?
    is it someone you know?

14. am i the only one who has no clue what a collective is???

15. Its my friend from Canada. Shes got a lot of money since shes in real estate. plus her family has money.

Shes moving to Nevada cause shes trying to expand her company over here. Shes also going to buy property in LA so well be busy. I just threw it out there about the collective to see what she though. So she said if i had the money yet. I told her not all of it and i was waiting for my big grow to harvest. So she asked how much i needed. I told her and she said to send over a proposal and she would read it over and get me the money to start.

16. #16 merlon, Jan 18, 2009

cool man, nice to know people

as for what is a collective?
    its not defined in the paperwork i read pertaining to prop 215, but from what i read online its basically a "group of people working together on an enterprise and sharing the benefits from it"

definition of colletive (Adj)
    Of, relating to, characteristic of, or made by a number of people acting as a group: a collective decision.

(Noun)
    An undertaking, such as a business operation, set up on the principles or system of collectivism.

17. your right. Its a non profit organization working together and helping each other as well as patients.

18. right, so you have your patients, and you are their caregiver, and you grow for them, providing them with medicine for a price, to cover the costs.

i really want to open a collective too, but im probably going to have to wait awhile till i finish two, or even three harvest to be able to afford it.

do you mind sending over your business proposal so i can see what your plans are?

i havent written one out since college, in my small business class. that was 4 years ago.

19. sure give me your email

20. I got one

"a place for all the dirty stoners and punk kids to hang out and get wasted"