Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HELP!! my room smells like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke420bluntz, Jan 1, 2010.

1. K i dont know y maybe im a dumbass or maybe im a stoner but i decided to smoke weed in my room now it smells like weed and I need to get rid of the smell before my parents wake up. Any ideas?:confused:

2. open a window. put a fan facing out the window. problem solved.

also, burning incense, or spraying shit like febreze helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. open a window and spray febreeze... don't fret, weed smell doesn't linger all that long

4. open a window, get a fan, get some febreeze or body spray and just wait. You should be good considering they wont get up until morning but get that shit going now and keep it going for a while. Close your door too and try and get a draft where air is being pulled from under your door and then out the window.

5. The smoke will go away overnight. Open a window, spray air fresheners..

6. Well ive thought of febreeze and air freshners but i dont have any and i live in the basement so i dont have any windows. I have a candle burning but it hasnt really helped too much

7. man theres a search button for a reason...

• Like Like x 1
  8. 1. your 13
    2. your paranoid
    3. its not gunna smell by morning

9. ever heard of a sploof? i used one in my room the other day(i'm in a basement too) and just put like twenty dryer sheets in the roll. blew through that and cut on the fan, no febreeze neccessary.

10. lmao. Chill out. If you have 8 hours the weed smell will go away. Light a match and relax. I usually smoke a bowl every night before bed and don't do shit to my room except light a match and maybe a candle and blow it out right away. (it gives it that smokey candle type thing) and i chill/sleep and by morning the smell is gone!

11. use a sploof next time they work great

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAxUhi1t-A&feature=fvw]YouTube - How To Make A Sploof[/ame]

12. Lol Sploof? I know it as Doob Tube, but ya not having a window is a bad thing but the candle should take care of things, weed smell doesn't linger to much

13. a scented candle... would help. and if you mean by the time your parents get up in the MORNING. no they wont even know.

14. hide your shit, spray ferbreeze open window, go to sleep. deny deny deny :]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did you keep it true to your name and smoke a blunt? Blunt scent sticks and lingers much longer than smoking glass. Either way, how do you make any room smell better? Ventilation, odor-eliminating spray, and time.

• Like Like x 2
  16. A really good way to smoke in your room and keep the smell away is this;

.place your fan facing outside your window and blow your smoke into the fan, use a sploof if you really wanna be safe but its not neccesary.

.when you are done smoking, get about 2 dryer sheets and flip your fan around so its blowing into your room.

.place the dryer sheets on the back of the fan, if its facing the right way the drier sheets will stick to the back of the fan and your room will be filled with a nice pleasant dryer sheet smell.

.this method works 100% of the time and its 100% effective.

.hope i helped, happy toking :smoke:

17. open the window, febreeze, take a pillow and fan the air out the window manually, sounds retarded but i do it all the time and it works let me tell you

18. I smell troll.

19. just smoke some more and go to bed and you will forget about the smell and it will be goin by the morning

20. Dude. when i smoke at night(like last night) i smoke in the bathroom, door locked, with a bong(even though its homemade, need to get money for a new one) and incense burning. just cover the mouth and carb when youre not taking a hit, and then exhale through the window. last night was a cold one, so it looked like someone was just breathing. but one thing to do: light the incense afterwords. just say you shit out something awful and you didnt wanna hurt anyone.