Help! My plant!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gravely33, Apr 30, 2017.

1. my plant is 2 weeks old... I transplanted it last night thinking it will help it because it isn't looking the best. I think it's growing slow to be 2 weeks old what do y'all think?

Attached Files:

2. Transplanting that small of a plant into that big container won't help - if anything it will make it more difficult. It is definitely growing slow. More information is required regarding your grow.

These plants are 2 weeks old.
    2 weeks.JPG

3. Hard to tell, but looks like you have some nutrient burn going on.

Is that potting soil?

• Like Like x 1
  4. give us better pics so we can see what is wrong . they burnt ? that will slow them down

5. It's in fox farms that's what I transplanted it to

6. Is it Happy Frog or Ocean Forest? Straight Ocean Forest can be a little hot for seedlings. I mix mine 2 handfuls Happy Frog 1 handful Ocean Forest and a big handful organic perlite.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

7. Well here's the run down.. it wasn't growing good like it was droopy in the solo cup so I thought maybe it was root bound and it was a little... so I got some fox farms happy frog and mixed it with about 30% miracle grow perlite and I transplanted it into that and today it looks a lot better but still a little droopy and growing slow

8. OK it's doing better! I used to use Miracle Grow perlite until I finally read the small print and noticed that it has Miracle Grow nutrients in it yikes. Sometimes it just takes awhile for plants to recover. Someone gave me a pathetic looking clone awhile ago that I just had the hardest time with and thought about chucking. Today it is a majestic one plant scrog that I can't wait to harvest.

9. So you think it will recover?

10. Let's hope so but if not just plant another. Sometimes it is just weak genetics and there is not much you can do. Good luck!

11. I got some more pics guys, looking a lot better tonight

Attached Files:

12. Here's pics of it tonight

Attached Files:

13. leave anythong MG out of ya grows yhey hide long lasting nutes in shit and burns ya plants..
    id start again youll have a bigger plant in less than a week if you use stright happy frog and some normal perlight

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. or keep that one and plant another in soil dont give too much water and your new one will likely push past that one. the MG will keep leaching nutes which will stunt that plant.

and if its an auto then it wont do the best if photo it will take time to come round but should grow

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Don't water it so much. What you're showing is classic overwatering symptoms.

J

16. Pics of it today

Attached Files: