Help my Plant is Sick??????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tntburke, May 14, 2010.

1. I am in the 5th week of flowering and went in to find my beautiful girl having a real bad day :confused: Please Advise this is my first indoor grow and don't know what to do.Here are some pics take a look at her please and let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. First thing I notice, without any INFO on your grow from YOU, is you have the claw. That comes from salt build up from nutes. Flush your girl, 2 x gal of your pot with Ph correct water. There are other issues that probably can't be addressed until after you flush. As long as temps, circulation etc.... are good. Good luck.

3. First of all thanks for your response.

Set up is hydroponic flood and drain growing in Hydroton clay rock and rockwool cubes I am Feeding 6 times a day all but one with lights on.
    6:00 a.m. 5 minutes 9:00 am 3 minutes 12:00 p.m. 3 minutes 3:00 p.m. 3 minutes 6:00 p.m. 5 minutes lights on and 12:00 a.m. 5 minutes lights off.

I am in flowering cycle 12/12 and right now almost end of 5th week
    The temperature is between 74 degrees f and 82 degrees f with humidity between 40 and 55 percent,
    I am using Gh gro,micro,bloom and kool bloom nutrients at 1500 ppm also great white for root stimulation, I just added the humbolt honey for carbs mixed per instructions the ph is 6.3 a little higher than I have been running at around 5.9 to 6.0. I did add 2 gallons of ph balanced plain water to dilute my nutrients and for no reason other than that was the plant in trouble I did pour it around it. Also their are 2 more plants in their but no issues with these

I was going to go ahead and drain my tank and start flushing tommorrow since I am about 2 weeks from full flowering cycle it just will be about 2 days early.

Thanks for any input you could add.