HELP MY PLANT IS DYING

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jessikatt420, Jan 22, 2017.

1. My friend got me a marijuana plant for xmas and he was doing fine until now. his larger leaves are completely shriveling up and the rest is a little shriveled and drooping. plus he's got little circular black pest things, especially in his stem. I knocked him over the other night when he still looked fine and he came completely unpotted (don't judge I was high af). I have him on a shelf thing lined with tin foil with a light on him. honestly I havent got him special food or ph stuff because the soil he came in had everything he needed but maybe it's time to start? I'm super worried about him someone please help me figure out what's wrong 1485060014358-1985658014.jpg 1485060014358-1985658014.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Going to be hard bouncing back from that. Do a few more research on how to grow. It not that hard but if you want good yield and healthy plant and top shelf bud, you got to go back to the books. PH pen, and soil and good light is the first thing you need, then few nutes with some knowledge how to grow would be the first start. Not trying to be negative, growing actually fun when you see a healthy plant and when it start to bud to chop day and curing then smoking it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

3. Maybe the foil is causing it to burn. Get something flat white like poster board. Non glossy

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

4. Fried either by light too close or severe nute burn .. Cut the burnt shit off and flush clear water about 6 gallons through pot if you think its nute burn , pray and be glad you can't be arrested for plant abuse

• Like Like x 1
  5. im positive your correct on the nutrient burn part do as this man says!!!!!!!! flush it flush it fast
    ALSO im freaking out by the way your soil looks, what type of soil did you use? is it time release crap? if so FLUSH IT FOR DAYS! FLUSH FAST