Help my friend is having seeds delivered to his house

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by weedsmoka85, Jul 22, 2009.

1. My friend just ordered some seeds from attitude seedbank and he put his real name and address on the order form and now he is freaking out how likely is the chance he will get busted?

2. Not likely at all. They wont bust him even if they find the seeds. They will just send him a letter in the mail basically saying hey we found that shit, dont do it again.

3. thanks for the reply man my friend appreciates it :)

4. As long as he dont grow where you have them sent i wouldnt worry.I have seeds delivered all the time to my po box.:smoking:

5. thats what he did how likely is it he will get caught

6. Tell him to smoke some shit and relaxe.He will be fine.Trust me.Get a po box from now on and he will never have to worry about it again.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. He will be fine, I've done it before.

Just make sure you make them send it "discrete" or w/e .. in a shirt.

8. Attitude sends mine to my home where I grow. Don't worry about it. If he isn't ordering 500 seeds at a time no-one will notice.

9. is your friend a legal medical user?

are people sill paranoid about having seeds sent their homewhen heyare legal medial users?

at harborside health in oakland, people are ringing up clones by the pallet loads on debit cards like there is no tommorrow.

10. my friend lives in Massachusetts its decriminalized here but its illegal to grow anyways does anyone else have this happen to them and everything turned out ok

11. now.. by friend do you mean.. You?

and we have already answered your question, actually a few people have. :)

12. sent them directly to my house, if they acatch them they just put a letter in its place saying to stop it

13. I ordered seeds to my dorm at school in Massachusetts this fall. I'll be growing later on at an apartment probably. I used my real name and real address for my order, of course. The one thing I will not do, however, is grow and ship to the same address. I won't be ordering any seeds to where I grow - plain and simple.

14. You have nothing to worry about I do it all the time

15. You don't have to worry. You aren't in control of stuff mailed TO you.

Say you had an enemy who really thinks you're a prick :D He mails you a bunch of coke all sloppily packaged. You'll get a letter saying your stuff was taken is all. They may try and trace the source I dunno.

16. Not id he ships it UPS. You'll get a trooper at your door in a Brown uniform and then 2 oe 3 more about 20 minutes later.

But as for beans from Attitude, No worries

17. Yeah he had them sent to where he's growing

18. Is this "friend" also having problems with his erections?

19. Why what are you going to take care of it for him wise guy?:smoking:

20. #20 crazy polark, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    Don't sit there and talk shit pooky boy.Why don't you go back to you're kindergarten class and play with you're immature classmates instead of wasting our time.Are you trying to rack up posts that dont mean shit with stupid talk?Assholeboy.:smoking:I meant phoggy boy