Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help my friend can't get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by goohara, Apr 23, 2012.

1. i smoked her up for the first time two weeks ago. we smoked the same amount and while i got pretty high (i'm a daily smoker) she didn't get high at all. told her it was normal and people usually don't get high the first times.

but she's smoked 3 or 4 times more since then (not always with me so it was not the same weed) and she still says she doesn't get high at all. what to do? lol i'm starting to think she doesn't know what being high is supposed to be like because i have never heard of anyone that couldn't feel anything after smoking...

2. If tour getting high and ahea not,Shes probably not inhaling right.

3. Shes not inhaling right, shes lieing, or maybe shes not smoking enough.

4. "break out the bong", "crank up the song."

get her to hit the bong there is no way to deny the high

5. Is she at least getting cotton mouth or any other symptoms?

6. told her!!! :p but she said she doesn't want to :( i think she's kinda giving up on weed already lol i guess i'll try to teach her how to inhale properly... i'll keep you guys updated :D

7. make sure she's inhaling. theres no chemical reason people dont get high the first time its that they dont understand how to inhale

8. I didn't get high the first 5 or 6 times and i know for a fact i was inhaling correctly. Sometimes it just takes your body some time before you start to feel high.

9. she says she didn't but she sure got the munchies... :D lol she's weird as fuck but we'll keep trying :D

yea that's what i thought... maybe she will eventually start enjoying mj. damn i hope she does :)

10. i smoked 4 or 5 times before i inhaled correctly and got high. just tell to her to take a couple deep breaths, and to just do that as she is smoking. hopefully that'll solve her problem, if not then who knows.

11. i inhaled correctly the first time and got blazed. i dunno

12. I'm still waiting for my 5th time period. lol The very first time trying to smoke as a late teen, nothing happened at all. I was just holding it in my cheeks thinking smoking is easy as hell. lol

Flash forward to now, (late 20s) I took a hit - pulled in some extra air afterwards and :smoke: :smoking: ...

Still have yet to get a really really deep high...but I've had a nice one.

13. I know its been said but Inhale, hold for a few seconds, try and take another inhale to make sure shes not keeping the smoke in her cheeks, exhale, high.

14. She's just hungry as hell and wanting your snacks... :p

15. seems like she doesn't even want to be enlightened

16. She did not inhale!

17. My friend said the same thing until i made him take a huge bong rip. Fucked up him really bad. Pretty funny.

18. I love the smugness of first time smokers that don't get high,

The bong is the only remedy for people who refuse to inhale their rips.

19. [quote name='"Bigchiefpotleaf"']I didn't get high the first 5 or 6 times and i know for a fact i was inhaling correctly. Sometimes it just takes your body some time before you start to feel high.[/quote]

There's no reason you wouldn't get high the first time you use marijuana unless your not inhaling properly/doing something wrong.

20. I had smoked ciggs prior to weed and i am 100% positive i was doing everything the same i just never got high. Its not uncommon for people not to get high the first couple times.