Help... My first indoor grow...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by StonedPilot, Dec 9, 2010.

1. How well would a carbon scrubber work with out being vented? like just in the room no hose no nothing... just fan and filter? What types of fertilizer should I use? Ph 6.3 - 6.8? I'm starting 20 plants( Atomic Nl, Dutch Treat X hash plant, and early sativa) under a 400 watt Mh then loosing all the males when i start to flower under the HPS and giving the females a larger pot... I'm growing so many plants because I'm only letting them veg to 1 foot. Dose any1 have any good advice? I'm going to get a small air conditioner and the air scrubber because i cant vent to out side. Any tips any one? I've grown out doors a bunch of times and had pretty good results just using 15-15-15 npk fert....

2. ohh my space is 4 by 5 and 6 feet high

3. The scrubber will not help with a vent..........well it may help keep the smell down in the grow room but its not really going to do anything.
    Your just recirculating the air.
    There is no way to run a ac unit without a vent...............it will just recirculate the hot air back into the room doing nothing.
    A lot of people like fox farm nutes.........Do some reading and make an informed decision on what will work for you. peace B

4. I'm renting a downstairs aprt so cutting holes for a vent is out of the question... I could however get the vent system and just stick it up to the window a cupple times a day. how much heat build up is there with the hps?

5. Is there any other ways to cool a grow room without a vent?