Help my feed my baby (pics)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LeTiTgRow440, Oct 30, 2008.

1. ok guys so im thinking its come to that time, my little beauty prolly needs some food, i searched all around for a 20-20-20 mixture and had a lot of suspicious looks when asking stores if they had something like that lol, so about the only thing i could find that was close is miracle grow tomato plant food -18-18-21 it looks pretty good to me, will this work? and if it will how should i mix it? below are a few pics of my baby, im guessing she is about 3.5 weeks along now,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so if someone could pass some information along to me, like if my plant is ready for nutrients, will the miracle grow (18-18-21) i bought work?
    And how should i mix it up, and whats a good feeding routine?
    im getting to a critical point and getting rather nervy about using nutrients, any words of wisdom would really help out, thanks!

2. Well, I must say, your plant has beautiful color and structure!

Unfortunately I have not used miracle gro ferts, so I cant comment, but I hear they can do just fine despite their bad rap.
    I will say however, no matter what nutes you start with, always start with 1/4th recommended dosage and slowly work your way up while keeping an eye on the P's response.

3. #3 LeTiTgRow440, Oct 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2008
    THanks Anony, i agree, shes come a long way! this is my first grow and its already been well worth it, seeing my little plant flourish. when you say 1/4 do you mean 1/4 of whatever the directions call for? and how much water should i mix with it? appreciate the kind words! :D
    im probably coming off as retarded but ive never dabbled with fertalizer before and i have no idea of what to even do, im guessing i just get a 5 gallon bucket and mix in 1/4 of a cup of fert?