Help my 1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Albinopanda, Oct 4, 2012.

1. I am not experienced grower at all i have 3 plants in a closet they look good and have big leavs there only a few weeks old but one of the plants leave died all i have is a big normal reading lamp hanging over them about 6 inches i water it when ever the soil is dry . I NEED TIPS THAT ARE VERY CHEAP LIKE HOUSE HOLD ITEMS

2. They will die if you only give them the reading lamp, or will be so lacking in vigor that they won't produce hardly any bud. A CFL bulb (the spirally ones) about 2 inches away will do wonders for light.

If your leaves yellowed and died, chances are you need to fertilize with something that adds nitrogen. I can't think of any household stuff that would do that for you, but some cheap plant food ($5) used at 1/4 strength would help.

Without pictures of the plants, it's hard to diagnose anything.

3. Yeah, if you have any 23w CFLs add them. 100w for 1 plant, 50 more watts for each extra plant ..is a rough outline for CFL's. The more the better.

4. If you have a fresh water fish tank, some water from that would provide a good source of Nitrogen =.

5. I sent you a PM with good free new guy info.

6. Thanks all of you great advice i will check in with you soon and wanna hear more tips

7. What do you mean how do i use it?

8. I cant completely remember, but i believe i saw in a jorge cervantes film that a cup of human urine to a gallon of water is a great cheap source of nitrogen... havent ried it, just sharing what i saw to see the comments or reactions...