Help! Mold!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Buttuh, Aug 28, 2019.

1. 7ACD74C3-8623-4207-B733-FEB7AD90B42A.jpeg 0A6E8F2B-1094-450E-8902-B73A09CDD6E8.jpeg 1FA68A39-A62F-4952-859E-F665F57A2605.jpeg So I’ve pruned and removed bad leaves. Treated x2 with a water/cider Vinegar solution to no avail.
    It’s mostly on the shadier side of the plant.
    Any suggestions?? It’s on more leaves that 3 days ago.

2. Thanks, I read that. Dilute and spray like I did?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just make sure you check back often!!! Using Neem all through veg is a great option. Preventative maintenance helped me through the anxiety and stress with outdoor. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes. What I use is a one tablespoon oil that is mixed into a half-gallon of water.
    Spray... it's your only course of action.
    If it is BAD, twice a week, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks so much. I’ve got some coming tomorrow from Amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve caught it quick. My heads buried in her for inspection daily Secind year at this so good to lean.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #8 puffnstuff1960, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Neem or this. Cure 8 oz Powdery Mildew Fungicide GreenCure 8oz
    [​IMG]
    Or Combine one tablespoon baking soda and one-half teaspoon of liquid, non-detergent soap with one gallon of water, and spray the mixture liberally on plants.
    I have not tried this but have read that the mouthwash you use everyday will kill mildew spoars. but:confused_2:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Haha my friend used mouthwash on a different kind of plant that had the mildew and it worked

Sent from my KING_KONG_3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thanks bunches!!
    Got some Neem(sp)oil coming tomorrow. Gonna try that next them I’ll move on if have to

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nah keep that, that moldy weed will give ya a real good buzz knowwhatimsayin? LOL JK

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. She’ll all good! Neem to the rescue!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. That looks like it’s gonna be good.

14. It's Powdery Mildew. Very common on outside grows.
    Green Cure is what most of us outside growers use = Potassium Bicarbonate.
    In a pinch Baking soda will work. = Sodium Bicarbonate.
    1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Spray till drenched. Use weekly to maintain protection.
    Alternate with BT for caterpillar control.
    BT on Saturdays.
    Green Cure on Wednesdays.
    You shouldn't use Neem oil in flower as it can leave a funky taste.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. @BrassNwood, is this about Neem true during all of the flowering stage? I have read that it’s safe in flower until right at harvest. I’ve been spraying weekly.

16. You plan on using neem oil up to the time you harvest ?
    Grocery stores around the world use Potassium Bicarbonate to control mold and mildew in the veg department .
    1 pound bag will last years and it can be used up to the day you harvest without screwing with the taste of your weed .
    Potassium bicarbonate is healthy for your plant ..
    It kills Fungi on the spot .…..by raising the ph level to 8.2 plus ..on the surface of the leaf's .
    Exploding Powdery mildew on contact without leaving a after taste ..

Normally I use neem oil to keep the insects away .

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Most fungicides don't kill mold or fungi , they prevent the plant from getting mold or fungi .
    Peroxide , potassium bicarbonate , baking powder .sulfur .all kill fungi by raising or lowering the PH levels .
    Some are a PH buffer and some lower the PH where it burns the fungi and the plant .
    When I spray my plants with Peroxide or potassium bicarbonate I am killing the fungi up to the point the plant dries .. That's it ,,, then you can use certain fungicides to prevent getting fungus or powdery mildew ..

Ps your plant has Powdery mildew ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yeah neem is for insects not powdery mildew. Daconil or Remedy if you want to get rid of it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hopefully it won’t come back. I sprayed leaves only as it was such early detection.
    Thanks for the info!