Help mold or insects

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vegasbud305, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ya so I just went to check on my room after a few days and I found this anyone know what this is

Attached Files:

2. Definitely looks like mold to me. I’ve never had this issue personally but I am pretty positive on that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks should I be good if it was on just one

4. I would cut away anything affected by the mold and wait to see if anymore mold grows. What is the % humidity ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like a mouldy bud make sure the ventilation is on all the time brush off the mould and you should be ok

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Bionik Kronick, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    I have harvested 2 batches of buds so far. The first one went ok but was very weak and not potent at all. My second batch I'm guessing I didn't dry it enough and I put it into bottles. I forgot to check on it and open up the bottles to burp it for one day and the next day my whole batch had mold growing on it. I tried to trim what I could off but it just seemed to grow back. I tried to smoke it and it tasted like shit. Threw out 4 jars full. :(

7. 60-80% kinda hard to control it where I live

8. How much longer from harvest does this look

Attached Files:

9. Can you take a pic under natural light ? And if you can invest in a dehumidifier it would be a good idea it will dry out the air.

10. also depends on how you like your smoke. I harvest when I see around 30% Amber but I like a couchlock smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That’s what I was going for but I’m on week 8 and I’m growing ak 48 that they say can be don’t at 48 days so I’m just gonna start flush all the heads are milky no amber

12. Don’t worry to much about what they say it can be done in. That’s optimal growing conditions. My first grow took me 122 days when I was expecting 65-70. So don’t worry about anything else but the trichs I’d day another week or so and chop em