Help Mold issue on buds during harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by R00RLaX22, Aug 28, 2013.

1. I am currently chopping up my AK 47 and in the middle of the top Cole the buds are so thick and big that the inside but are not ready yet but there is really nothing that can be done to finish those up but my problem is it seems that this Cole in the middle is producing mold.... please check out these pictures and let me know if you've ever seen something like this its only on the top Cole

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 the_tobzster, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    [quote name="R00RLaX22" post="18590220" timestamp="1377721411"]I am currently chopping up my AK 47 and in the middle of the top Cole the buds are so thick and big that the inside but are not ready yet but there is really nothing that can be done to finish those up but my problem is it seems that this Cole in the middle is producing mold.... please check out these pictures and let me know if you've ever seen something like this its only on the top ColeSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ahh dude that sucks to hear! What were the conditions of your growing medium? I am no expert but excessively high humidity can be a huge factor.Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It was in foxfarm ocean forest soil, the only part was the middle of the top where it was the desist.
    Idk what I could even have done seeing that the bud itself grew so that the middle was not seen well and I guess held moisture there...it was a very small fat plant
    Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Cut off the mold areas. Don't smoke the molded but it can cause very bad problems. Take it as a lesson. Like he said above. Humidity usually is the cause. I've been in your shoes on my laet grow. Just live n learn n move on. All u can do for those small areas.

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app