help me with some unanswered outdoor questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by slavery, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I will be doing a guerilla grow around my area. There are lots of forests and valleys to grow around here. I will be growing swizz miss, guerillas gustro, purple tops and possibly some 2 pounder or durban poisen. I understand most of the infomation on here. My questions are.:confused:

1) When seed companies write flowering time mid september etc. Is that the roughly the time they will be harvest or the time they begin flowering? i will be growing in the u.k. I picked these strains as they withstand vaireied climates and mould resistant.

2) How many months/ weeks should i start growing before the harvesting time?

3) Will my seedlings start to grow well enough just potted in the gaden with just the sun to begin with?

4) When topping what should i use to cut off the top? Scicsors of scalple?

5) How often should i visit my site for training, maintence pest/mould controll?

6) how much yeild will i achieve with around 30 trained plants?

Thankyou for your help i will post my story when the deed is done as i do not want feds possibly looking on here!:hello::wave::D:cool::smoking:

2. Read the stickies. Your questions are all answered there.

Apart from the yield, any answer to that will be a guess. I think you will get between zero and 60 pounds of bud.

3. Safe man, what is the stickies? i read post's about topping but he didn't say what tool to use. Hopefully we have a good summer!:wave:

4. When you click on Absolute Beginners, you get a list of all the threads in this forum, the first dozen or so are all labelled ´Sticky´. These are always there, and contain masses of basic info. I wrote one myself. Good luck to you.