help me with seeds!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by timmy, Nov 13, 2004.

1. ok im gonna be growing indoors with mostly cfls. im lookin for a strain that generally doesnt grow that high. grows fast and has a huge yield. quality doesnt matter as much as how much i get. so please tell me any strains you guys know about that are good for my situation. thanks!

2. Just look through some different seedbanks and find 1 matching your needs and in most seedbanks you will get a good quality plant with all that stuff.

3. I know CWL is gonna kick my ass for saying this but HUGE YIELD and CFLs aren't usually found in same sentence...lol...But I find indca's seems to like CFLs and are usually shorter and have pretty good yeilds, though yeild has less to do with strain than the acutal grow setup (lights, soil, ferts, etc). I'm not sure if this is ur first grow but don't expect any huge yeild just yet, I'd go for a nice easy plant like White Widow, or some Skunk...If you have proper lights, soil hyrdo etc you'll have a pretty good yeild and some of the best bud. Get a plant or 2 under ur belt then you can work toward the HUGE Yeild you want (and by then will probably upgrade from CFLs).
    Vokal

4. thats is true after you grow some small plants then you can go big