Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me with paranoia problem?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OptimusPrimetime, Mar 4, 2014.

1. First: I already know there are a lot of threads about this situation but for some reason I need someone to give advice directly (I'm wierd like that).

The first times I started smoking I felt happy and uplifted. I enjoyed it and had a lot of fun but the last few times I felt paranoid and I also make up scary scenarios in my head that I think could be happening at that exact moment. I'm not sure why this keeps happening. Please help me I want to be able to enjoy my high again. Thanks.

2. try taking your pants off next time you get high

3. I just gave someone else this same advice in a different thread.

Buy a vape way less tweaky and really relaxing.

4. Well sounds like your getting anxious, and Sativas will do that. If you can, get your hands on some Indica dominant strains and you'll notice a difference.