Help me with a set up

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by adamc, Oct 3, 2012.

1. alright, in my few years of smoking I've had a couple of bongs, an Arizer vaporizer, and countless pipes and chillums.

Now that I'm done getting into legal trouble (knock on wood) and doing stupid shit like drugs to go to rehab, I'm ready to have a little set up again.

I want to start off with a medium range (more than $100, less than $300) bong. I don't want any percolators or anything yet, I want to start off simple. I'd like thick glass and a beaker bottom if possible from a reputable brand. A straight tube would be alright too, I'm not going to be too picky.

Can you guys link me to something good? Even right here on the GC store. I'm really interested in the EHLE. 1000ml straight tube right now

Thanks so much--
    adam

2. Link isnt working.

Get a simple RooR for around $150

3. And I'd order from a site in your country, GrassCity is in Amsterdam, high shipping fees, long shipping time.

4. lol a mod must have changed the link to grasscity/ whatever it was.

try this one: http://www.grasscity.com/ online_headshop/ EHLE_Glass__5mm_Ice_Ball_Cylinder_Bong.cfm?iProductID=5925

take out spaces

OMG it keeps changing to grasscity.com

grasscity . com /online_headshop/EHLE_Glass__5mm_Ice_Ball_Cylinder_Bong.cfm?iProductID=5925