Help me with a personal Problem GC

Discussion in 'General' started by HardToker(:, Sep 16, 2010.

1. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. This maybe a strange place to flag such a personal matter up but you all seem like a pretty level headed lot so I thought I'd cast the net and see what advice I got.

Ok, deep breath…..

For sometime now I've suspected that my mrs may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends, you don't know them".

I always used to keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the house although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went crazy, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her.

Around the time she was due home I decided to hide behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So, …. do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself???

2. #2 Tomato Dog, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    You should call the show cheaters heh, also not sure about the car maybe sell it and go to the strip club.

3. Maybe her new boyfriend could fix it for you.

Edit: Hopefully that part of the story was a joke, otherwise I'll feel like a complete dick.

4. It was all a joke haha the biy at the end should of given it away ;)

5. #5 Nodder, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    Hence the reason I won't fuck with a bitch longer than a night. There all deceiving, materialistic, and evil. Well, not all, but 95%. All they care about is looks too like fratboy gym rats with 6 packs that drink muscle milk ("Fuck your Alumni; I shroom witcha girl, she thinks im a Fun-Gi"), and not to be cocky im a good looking kid and I still never fell for all that bullshit, I had my relationships, broken heart, etc. Im only 19 and never will I "date" a girl again. I've been Married to Mary since I was 15, right now we've been taking a long break, so I guess im single for the next year and a half haha, im sure i'll get to smoke a couple times, and as for actual girls go, im sure i'll fuck a few, but ya can't fool me, as Wayne would say, "Only get hard for Dough; im Homer"

6. this is a sad, close minded view on women. you must know the shittiest girls.

7. use the wifes mobile and a little super glue to fix the hole.

In the wife not the car! by all means take the car to a body shop. :D

8. nah I just see the girls at parties. slop central. i've had so many expirences im not even gonna go into detial, but I have sufficient evidence girls are deceiving, not saying dudes aren't either, but girls will break your heart and fuck your head up and not even care.

9. ive been in a relationship for 3 years. i would never cheat on her, and she as definitely never cheated on me. and im fat, and i have no money, so i know that she loves me for me. you gotta find someone decent dude. you're missing out. not saying everyone should be in a relationship, im just saying women are better than you give them credit for. you're just around the wrong girls.

10. for sure, but i'd rather spend my money on a sack than bring a bitch out for a dinner. i'd rather give my mother and grandmother money in the future when I have a professional job for supporting me my whole life. girls just arent my main priority. I just hate soberness, thats all I know.

edit: Another thing that depends a lot on relationships is your family life, somebody that doesn't have a close relationship with either a mother or father figure are obviously more likely to get married at a younger age. Me on the other hand have a real close relationship with 2 of my family members who are my everything.

11. Nodder got his head on straight.

12. Hmmmm... difficult problem there not simple as you would think.... I mean is your baby really worth it, you spending all this time fixing her up and now this?! I suggest you DIY go halfords and get this thing sorted out.

13. fucking shit. Giveme my +rep back you phoney.

14. you dont have to spend money or get married to have a good relationship, haha. thats societies standards fucking you up right there. not women.

i also never want to get married.

15. Well played.

16. truth be told

17. Fucking funny, OP! I thoroughly enjoyed that!

+ rep

18. You're a complete douche for making jokes about this type of situation.