help me understand

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by badcomsklz, Jun 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Okay what do you call the vaporizers that are not dry herb that are similar to the nicotine vaporizers and can you buy a universal one that will accept just about any thc cartridge? what am I missing what do I need to know what is the lingo school me please

2. Vape pen/dab pen? Cart battery? Just go to the smoke shop and say what you did, they will know what you mean

3. Ooze is what i have, the teal blue or whatever color that is. The white one came as a whole unit.

Attached Files:

4. I have an evolve by yocan and mostly use cheap batteries from the dispo

5. The ooze comes with a charger just plug it in no batteries needed

• Like Like x 1
  6. The evolve and battery are 2 diff units, I probably suck at describing it. Like the cheapo throw away batteries you attach to carts, thats what I mainly use

• Like Like x 1
  7. I get you the ooze screws into a adapter one end like a cart bottom the other end is a USB port. Just plug into any USB charging port I use a cellphone charger.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. will they accept cartridges from any manufacturer

9. will it accept cartridges from any manufacturer and are you in colorado that is where I am going to consume the thc and I want to buy the thing cheaper on the internet and then legally buy the cartridges from a health safe legal store

10. Yocan evolve plus, and smok. PXL_20210610_012725339.jpg the SMOK is better for the cartridge on the right and the one on the left the Yocan is better for dabs you buy loose form and pack into the chamber on the left- however they are both interchangable.
    The SMOK has better lower temps(adjustable)and is made for the cartridges.
    PXL_20210610_013233547.jpg
    Easy smoking very hands off.
    Where as the Yocan dab chamber/evolve battery much better for stuff like this(or better-this just low grade live resin)
    PXL_20210610_013413797.jpg usually save a good bit but doing dabs over cartridges, plus cartridges seem to be highly prone to be mixed with other flavors than from cannabis.
    Either way, get yourself a good battery, I know there are more than these two on the market, just ones I use which I find to be quality.
    Granted that is if we are not speaking about e-nail's. cause those are a whole nother set up.
    I'm not in Colorado, I'm in Oregon, however I believe it's all pretty standard in the vaporizing world.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea any cartridge will fit, why you putting so much emphasis on legal we're all friends here lol

12. I hear you on the emphasis but, the texas hard ass cops are always down to get you and well I am sure they are watching

13. I hope they’re not watching. But I think a lot of us just post hypothetical situations and and research questions. You know, just to learn what these crazy kids are up to. :cool:

14. @GroBuddy That isn't quite correct in California. MOST batteries have a standard 510 thread, but this one brand had to go and use a different thread size, so you can only use their carts with their battery! :coolalt:

Granny :wave:

15. I've never found one I couldn't use appreciate that tho, that'll probably be more common the more available cannabis is. So op don't use that one company in California while you stay in Colorado