Help me to Quit Smoking

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by calvindoyle, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Hi guys, I am addicted of smoking cigarettes. i used to smoke about 5 packets of cigarettes daily.My family members are very much angry with me for this bad habit. i am not able to stop myself even. Sometimes i used to control but i was not able to control more than 3 hours. My relations with my close ones are getting bad day by day because of my smoking habit. I want to quit it as soon as possible.If you have any tips or techniques on how to quit smoking then please do reply.

2. When you reach for a cigarette grab a peice of gum instead, any gum will do but nicotine gum may work better. Rather than chain smoking, chain chew (gum that is).

Each week you go without smoking use the money you would have spent on cigarettes to buy yourself something nice as a reward.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

3. Oh that's great reply friend. But chewing nicotine gum may have some bad effects on my body. Isn't it? Is there any medicine to quit smoking or not?