Help Me Throw a Kick Ass Party

Discussion in 'General' started by Danceswithjuub, Oct 18, 2012.

1. I am throwing a Halloween party in my apartment this year.

Give me tips on how to make it an endlessly bad ass party.

Music suggestions are greatly welcome and appreciated.

2. 1.drugs
    2.music
    3.booze
    4scantily clad women.

There ya go sport.

3. damn good music and some piff should do it. with a good amount of females added.

thats the maww fuckin recipe

4. Everybody knows the key ingredient to a successful party is good music and hella drugs.

Lets kick it up a notch OP, a fucking donkey show

5. Find a house to throw it at.

6. Gotta have a punch bowl for the designated drivers. Or else they start ripping shit part.. No joke

Look up the incident that happened two years ago, the DDG would go to parties and wreck em up if they didnt offer non alcoholic beverages

7. Get a keg.

8. millions of bities

9. we already have a shit ton of people coming.

the alcohol/drugs are covered.

i mainly need music.

start linking music you personally want to hear at parties.

10. I'm not the biggest rap/hip-hop fan, but it's great at parties.

Last one I went to some idiot kept changing it to country. Wanted to kill someone.

Also some chick played some dubstep... better than country but it drew in the attention of all the hipsters so another buzzkill.

So for the genre at least go with hip-hop or something.

Possibly some sing alongs too. By that I mean good classics that the whole party will have to sing to... like "don't stop believing" lol

11. I am an avid electronic music fan, but I would not play it at a party.

Hip Hop and Top Party Hits are usually the key at any good party. Makes people feel more connected in their fucked-upness.:devious:

12. White biddies love kanye and white niggies love Lil' Wayne/YMCMB

13. I'll come and do a mad jungle set if you pay for my flights :cool:

14. #14 Area 11, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012

ANY Dubstep is great at parties. Maybe thats just me tho.

TBH This guy knows whats up. The truly best music for a party would be Top Party Hits.

15. if it's a halloween party then you gotta make it as tacky as possible! heaps of fake spider web, cardboard tomb-stones, glow-in-the-dark shit. carve up a bunch of zuchinnis and pineapples etc, go for the jackolatern effect but with a twist. get a bunch of fake spiders and creepy crawlies and scatter them around your house. GET A SMOKE MACHINE.

as for music id say anything that pleases a crowd. not something that a few can love, but something that all can tolerate. i.e. dont play an hour of dubstep then an hour of hardcore or someshit. mix it up. people will get drunk = they wont care. Godd luck mang

16. Here you go:

1. Good music.
    2. Nice place.
    3. Plenty of alcohol and drugs.
    4. Plenty of women.
    5. Party theme Midget.

17. If you throw a party, you should be responsible or food, the music, the cups, the clean up, and make sure no one drives or else you get fucked by the long dick of the law.

18. Oh and if you can hook me up with drugs then I'll drop a madder DJ set ha

19. I think this sums it up.

20. It is a Halloween party.

We have lots of alcohol.

Glowsticks, lbs. of fake spider webbing, black lights every where, orange+ green bulbs,

strobe lights, streamers out the ass

the invite list is somewhere in the 120's i think atm.