Help me Sidious or anyone who can

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nowomannocry, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Reason im asking Sidous is cause i feel he has a great knowledge of what hes doing. My question is what to do about a plant that was wacked to hell and back and is trying to put out new growth but struggling. My plant was given to me and ive come to find out that it was raided or stolen from them once not sure which but that they took everything off of it even the sun leaves.(trust me i know better than to do that). Ive found out that it is a sativa strain and has purple stems. One decent sized bud is looking good on the bottom branch off of the first node. im trying my best to get you some pics. The leaves are drying out and turnng under. The plant is as tall as I need it to be,. its bout 4 feet but very bare. There are a lot of new leavescoming off of the nodes and it is definatey a female plant. I trnsplanted it into a much larger pot. Its about 2 1/2' deep and 3' wide. I gave it some diluted root hormones. It had some mites but i killed the shit out of them with some spray.I think this plant has potential it just needs some tlc right now and i need to know how. The one bud it has looks amazing.

2. pics would be good, depends how bad it is...........how long has it been flowering?........also if it's that's bad, you may need to cut that bud off and re-veg her, till she's healthy again (and maybe top her as she's a sativa at 3' and re-vegged will hit closer to six providing you have a good set-up, and then increase again when flowered) before flowering her again............just depends how bad she is............worst case scenario, you may need to clone her and start again........but like i said, need pics to tell..............Peace out.........Sid

3. forgot to mention she outdoor but its warm here in GA. Im thinking i might cut the bud off but some in depth on how to clone would be awsome since m a first timer. I learn quick though. Im pretty green cnsidering i grew up out in the woods

4. it's outdoors and it's flowering in April?..........most people are just planting now, unless you live in Australia?.......... http://www.daweedking.com/cloning.html that'll help you read up on cloning.........Peace out.......Sid

5. so will it grow more foliage if i cut the bud off. From the knowledge i do have i can tell it needs more green to make food and energy and i think thats where its struggling. it used to be an indoor plant.

6. how many hrs of daylight are you getting where you are?if its been an indoor plant under lights its probbly been on a 12/12 schedule,so if its gone into 14 hr days or longer then the plant will want to revegetate anyway

7. gettin somehwere between 13-14 hrs of sunlight. i just went out in the woods to check on it today and it is looking better everyday. it has a lot more leaves now than 2 days ago

8. i'm still miffed by how it's flowering, in Georgia, on a 14/9 light if you like!........unless it's an autoflower, or it's so far into the woods it's not getting enough light, and that schedule is closer to 12/12 due to this...........really puzzled........lol...........Peace out.......Sid

9. is it ok to mist the leaves while revegetating cause theyre curling at the tips and they look really dried out but there are still more and more leaves producing

10. yeah that's fine..........check the ph of the soil too, to be on the safe side..........Peace out........Sid

11. damn im gettin kinda worried cause my leaf tips are turning brown and theyre dying . i dont have a soil ph kit. Sid, should i cut the bud or leave it caus its shriveling up and dying.

12. cut it off..........the plant will need to re-veg i'd say.........but like i said above, i have no idea why it was flowering, maybe not enough light where you have it.........Peace out...........Sid

13. i think she said it was an indoor plant id assume its been under lights?

14. whoa who said anything bout me bein a chick. last time i checked which is now i got 2 big hairy testicles. Ill head down to the woods and cut that bud off. Would it do anygood to try to root that cutting? To pheasantplucker The plant used to be indoor but now its found a home in the woods down by a creek in a clearing. im sure its not getting all the sunlight of the day but its still getting better and better everyday. Its supposed to rain... can i let it rain on her or will it stress her.

15. hahaha sorry,just my stoned mind playing tricks on me...lol...

i dont think youll have any joy trying to root the bud as a cutting,cos the cutting will be trying to put its all into the buds rather than roots,but i must admit ive never tried it.....

the rain wont damage your plant unless its a monsoon....

anyway good luck man....lol...

16. thanks man. yea its still gettin better. i cut the bud off and i know this may sound crazy but i sat the bud on my moms greenhouse heater(wasnt very hot), dried it out a bit and smoked it. It was bout 2 bowls worth. I got high as hell so im hoping thats an incredibly good sign considering the plant wast in very good shape and it wasnt even supposed to be flowering. The hairs were almost purple when it dried out.

17. just wanted to thank all ya'll for the help and info. My plant seems to be healthy and back on the right track again. Im just glad i was able to nurse it through. Everytime i get on here i learn a lil bit more that could possibly be very beneficial in the near future.