Help me setup my room!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by TheDutchMasters, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I have a dayton blower that moves about 450+ cfm, an inline/charcoal filter combo, and a 600w hps. Someone please give me some help setting this all up.. I have no idea where to start. Maybe show me some pictures or diagrams, I would appreciate it.

2. I would suggest that you read marijuana horticulture by Jorge Cervantes. It has a great section on room set up and lots of pics. You can get at any large bookstore. Start there, its a great investment.

3. Cool, thanks.. Ill check it out. Anyone else?

:wave:

4. #4 chemicalcomfort, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
    read everything you can find. read that book and any others you can get your hands on. definitely read the stickies on this site and others. icmag.com is a good one, so is rollitup.com. and search for grow journals and stuff and see what other people are doing so you can get a good idea of what you want to do.

the more time you spend researching the more it will pay off later.

setting up the room is part of the fun anyway. that's the exciting part is getting everything together and watching your plans come into fruition. it gets kind of boring once everything is together. at least until you get to start flowering.

5. Ive been using CFLs for the last week, my HPS would be useful now if I could just figure out a nice rig. Most of my money is tied up in bills, but maybe I can pick up a book.