Help me save my babies! Pics included

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BrokenChief, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Hey all, on my second grow and its been one massive learning curve. I've got a plant a few weeks into flowering in soil. Showing signs of magnesium def a couple of weeks ago, added some Epson salts still not luck. Got some mag cal given that with a couple of feeds including foliage and still no luck. Checked the water run off a couple of times and the pH is 6. The only thing I could say is the yellowing between the leaf veins started on the higher leaves. I'm also feeding her biobizz bloom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as she's getting worse by the Day!

Many thanks

Attached Files:

2. I would suggest just giving them ph’d water for a week. Sometimes excess nutrient in soil (phosphorus/potassium or others) caused by heavy feeding also results in yellowing of the leaves. Once your soil is flushed out of all the excess nutrients, start giving them nutes at half strength and increase gradually.

3. Cheers mate will follow this, don't think she can take mugh more abuse

4. Your ph is too low. Flush with 7.5 ph water with light nutes. What is the ph of your feed going in? If your feeding the recommended 6.5 and runoff is 6.0, soil ph is roughly 5.5. Here’s a chart to see what nutrients lock out at what ph in soil

FFCD46BC-77A3-477F-80EA-E3CDB45F8B51.jpeg