Help me rebuild my old waterbong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by skurfy007, Oct 29, 2009.

1. okay.. so i bought This... Molino 2-Part Downpipe - Online Shop

Alright.. now.. i i lack the Downstem part that stays attatched to the bong...the part that makes it a slider..

What would fit this downpipe ??

MY bongs hole is roughly 15mm and if yuou can help me i will be so greatful:eek:

2. cmon help an old stoner out :confused:

3. Sadly, you're gonna need a new downstem and a bowl. You can get 14.5 downstems anywhere (be it a headshop, or from the same place you ordered the "downpipe". Then it's just a matter of picking out a bowl to go with it. I think the piece you ordered is meant to function as a bowl and downstem. I assume your bong has a carb? The idea was that you wouldn't need to remove the downstem with that bong, but any downstem and bowl will work obviously, you'll just have to cover the choke.

4. well ususally most gong bongs downstem size is 18mm, I would find a nice diffused downstem at your local shop with a slider, if not there are tons of different downstems you can buy online. You want one where the bowl and downstem are separate from eachother, the one you posted are connected. You need to determine how long of a downstem you need, then how much you want to spend and if you want it diffused (slits at the end to break up the smoke bubbles) or normal (just a straight tube with no slits). Secondly you need to decide what size bowl joint on the downstem you want, there are 12 and 18mm, I find the 12mm are much easier to find and are much more common, there is not a noticeable difference imo in either sizes exept the 12mm is more common.

5. Would the 3 part downstem accept bowls that are ground joints ???