HELP ME PLEASE !!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Johnjohn7825, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Hello everyone I'm new here, just wanted to say hello before I get started. Ok let's start off by telling you about my set up and feeding schedule. I'm using roots organics formula 707, I mixed in some ancient forest Alaska humus soil amendment and some black gold worm castings. I have 5 gallon fabric pots and using 2 kind led 400 watt and one spider 600 watt led in a 4x4 tent. As for fertilizer I'm using cyco nutrients and I'm following their advanced nutrient calculator. Their chart says to water with ph at 5.5 to 5.8 when feeding, which I check with my blue lab ph probe. I'm using ro water so I was adding some extrea cal mag I had from humbolts nutrients. My problem is, it looks like I'm developing a magnesium deficiency but everything I read says it starts with older leaves, from bottom to top. It seems to of started from the top and spread down to the bottom. I did notice some clawing which leads me to believe nitrogen toxicity. I'm definetly not over watering so we can cancel that out. I tested my soil and the ph was between 6.0 and 6.3. I can't seem to find a consistent answer to best ph in soiles mix to absorbe magnesium. In my opinion I'm getting ph lockout because I was suplimenting my feeding with extra cal mag. I watered with cyco kleanse yesterday, as I do every 3rd watering and decided to try and foliar feed with some magnesium, We will see if that helps. Please help I'm ready to switch to 12/12 because they are getting very big. I don't want to send them into flower being sick like this. I will get some pictures up as soon as lights come on. If I'm missing anything just ask and I will try to answer, thanks

Attached Files: