help me please!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by vertical40, Jan 19, 2003.

1. this is my first time growing and so far things are going pretty well but now I'm kind of clueless. I've heard that the easiset way to kill the plant for beginners is overwatering and that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I have my main plant in a little jiffy pot right now. It's probably about an inch tall and has it's first set of serated leaves. I was informed that all you need to do is just keep the soil on top and around it moist but I need to know when I should start to REALLY water it on a consistent basis. I also need to know how much and how often to water. Anybody that can help me please do! I don't wanna see my baby not make it to maturity!

2. At that size you shouldn't use but just a little. Just enough to moisten it twice a day!

3. as Bud said right now all you have to give the lil girl is a bit of water to soak about an inch deep of soil. To check if it's time to water stick your finger 1/2" into the soil *gently*, and if it's dry water...also keep away from the ferts until the plant has it's 3 blade/5 blade leaves...i fertilized my baby too early and burned the roots :(....ne ways good luck with the lil one! :)