Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Help me please

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank Herb, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I am taking an accelerated history class, and I was wondering if you blades think that history is a good subject to take stoned. Thanks

2. lol sure is

3. yeee.

math on the other hand?

FUCK THAT SHIT

4. History would be the worst possible subject for me if I were stoned and in class.

First, it involves a lot of memorization. And I can't remember things from five minutes ago when I'm toasted.

Secondly, it's essentially story telling. And though I love a good story when I'm high, I'm your typical story-telling stoner that inevitably ends up exaggerating whatever story is being told. So I'd be exaggerating history all over time and space.

5. Depends how its graded. If you need to know how shit turned out and, mistakes made and lessons learned, thats fine. If you need to memorize dates that certain events happened on and names of people involved, good luck with that. Memorizing shit when youre stoned is a waste of time.

6. i dunno how does weed hit you? if it seems to make you more focused, every subject is good for you to take stoned. if pot makes you dumb and tired, you shouldnt smoke before class.

7. this. also if it can make you have an interest in the subject that makes paying attention easier and memory retention easier.

8. hell yeah history is the shit.