help me please anyone

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stevebruser424, May 26, 2004.

1. i have about 9 plants 3 in each pot. this is what my plant look like

I I I
    I I I
    I I I
    IIIIIIII I IIIIIII
    III II IIII

the middle on is good the two side drag on the dirt about 2 inches then grow up on an angle

2. need more info, type of soil?, light source?.......age?.......etc.......Peace out..........Sid

3. the soil is planting soil with minerals and plant food in it, the light source is 12/12 sunlight, it has been out of the ground for about 3-4 weeks

4. In no expert but you shouldn't crowd your plants like that.

One per pot dude. Otherwise you'll end getting rootbound plants.

5. what are root bound plants

6. ive seen you around asking questions and i know youre struggling here, you need to read SOMETHING to get a grasp. you cant apply a method unless you know the concept. read a couple of journals, because youre questions arent getting better, they are getting worse :D

you need to find soil that doesnt have any slow release plant foods in it. mj just doesnt like those types of mediums. besides the coytoldons will supply the plant with nutrients for atleast the first 2-3 weeks of veg, after that, depending on what type of soils youre using, you would have to fert lightly with a nute high in n and k.

you need to remove 2 plants out of each pot you have, what will end up happening, the plants will compete and kill for space. id jus pull the worse of 2 out of each pot and go from there. but you need to read some so you have somewhat of an idea of what youre doing. again the best place to start, journals since most of them are from seed to harvest.