Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pick out a new vape!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chaselea, Aug 31, 2010.

1. #1 chaselea, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    hey guys I gota vapor genie and i wanta get something else idk what to get?

here are some things i found online

The Vapolution Kit

Ultimate Vapor Machine by VaporizerGiant

I looking for a hot box vape around 150$ all of theses are around that price whats the best?

help?? plz

2. you made an account just to ask this question? Ever heard of reading reviews....? Those people have actually used the products

3. simmer down dudo

4. Come at me bro.... I read reviews they all say good things about the product but idk which one is the best.

5. if you want a stationary vape get a vapor bros. its $150

if you want a portable one then check the magic flight launch box ($100)

or the iolite ($150 new on ebay)

6. Isn't EW! Ultimate Vapor Machine by VaporizerGiant
    better then vapor brothers? comes with more stuff and it's cheaper 150$

7. get the magic flight launch box and dont look back man

8. magic flight launch box

9. #10 chaselea, Aug 31, 2010

Is it really worth it? Seems like I can't get big hit's with that thing, I don't want any thing portable I just want something that works good.

I dont' wanta spend 10$ on batteries every day aswell.

Magic lunch box looks cool but not for me I want something more electronic and digital and stationary.

10. I'm gonna be the next one to recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box. Been using it daily for months now, and I love it.

And to answer your question, yes, you can take perfectly good hits off an MFLB that will get you baked. Try and move past the whole "huge hits" idea when shopping for a vape. The whole point of using one is so you don't have to force yourself to take massive bong hits to get ripped. A lot of us here use vapes for that very reason.

11. So the question is I have a Vapor genie I don't really want another portable vape. Would be spending extra 50$ and get a vapor brothers be worth it? I thinkin the Lunch box thing looks cool but I was really looking for something with no lighter no batteries no hassle and just flip the switch and wait and take some hits I really like the Idea of the vape bros.

12. Magic flight launch box

13. just because its cheaper doesn't mean its better. You want to buy something that has a decent warranty, good reviews, reliable customer service in case anything happens to your unit.

Magic flight launch box would be great if its your first vape.
    For home units. vapor bros would be a good idea since its $150..but i suggest getting some more cash and getting a Hands Free unit.its a wood box vaporizer.
    Otherwise higher quality vaporizers will probably be 185(without coupons) and up. You pay for what you get.

14. Look at this vaporizer this is the one I wanta get? Good Deal? around my price I was looking for

Ultimate Vapor Machine by Vaporizer Giant Herbal Vaporizer Vaporizers | Vaporizers Giant | Cheap Vaporizers Wholesale Prices

15. #16 blackbur, Aug 31, 2010
    No, it doesn't look like a good deal. There are thousands of vaporizers like that on ebay for $50 bucks. If you want a wooden box for $150 get a vapor brothers.
    It includes

Original Vaporbrothers Regular Vaporizer - 110v*
    11mm Glass handpiece with heat treated screen, 3' Class IV Medical Grade BPA free, DEHP free Hose, Glass Mouthpiece
    Clear Aroma Bulb
    Organic Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sample
    Organic Vapor Brothers Herbal Blend Sample
    Bamboo Pick Stir Tool
    LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY(2 years if you don't register, 3 if you do)

actually for $3 more you can get a Vapor brothers Hands Free Cosmetic Imperfection which is basically $172.00 unit..for $152.00 because of a small defect such as a scratch,ding.color mismatch.

16. da buddha, you can get it for $160, its the best option

17. the vapor bros on the main site is back orded can u link me to a site that selling some good quality NEW vapor brother unit?

18. Tomorrow is September...but if you can't wait try ebay or amazon.

19. I am only in america for 7 more days hopefully i can order it tomorrow and just ship it express to me before I take it back.