Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pick a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sentinel12, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Blue Dream

Headband

Bruce Banner

2. I personally prefer all strains :smoke:

3. Literally all I smoke.

4. Blue dream and jack herer my good sir. Some Of the best sativa I've ever had. But I stick with hybrids

5. blue dream+purple haze+grinder+kief from grinder+Bong+lighter+onehit= moment for life life life :)

6. Try some Pineapple Chunk, any cheese weed, White Rhino!

7. Blue dream to chill, AK47 is perfect for you. the best high i've ever felt actually. Everything was slow & my body was so sedated & tingly ^_^

8. I just picked up 1/4 of O.G Kush and damn i felt like that hit me good :smoking: I got a good hybrid lol I aslo got 1/4 of jack herer. Total $100 :D

9. Yea thats what made me choose them. Awesome awesome place :D

10. This kind of a thread can really get a blade down. All we have here is mid-grade and hydro. Literally all I can find. Plenty of it but not much of a selection. After looking through that link Sentinel12 gave the selection out in CA. is unbelievable. I'd give anything to have that here in FL.

11. White Russian is my favorite strain it's white widow crossed with ak47

12. Move to CA :cool: Yes im quite lucky lol

13. Super Silver Haze for sativa

And OG Kush for indica

14. The O.G Kush i got was a dank hybrid :smoking: really like it alot

15. Marijuana strain. :)

16. Funny i was gonna mention OG kush too, its weird cause its indica dom, but gives you that increased heart rate, thats some good shit. What do you think of the jack i love how it has no cap to the level of high you can obtain :smoking:

17. and just think thats ONE clinics menu lol

18. I actually haven't tried it yet, but i will definitely smoke a bowl tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it goes lol :smoking: