Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pick a strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sentinel12, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Sup guys, so basically i prefer a sativa dominant hybrid. I really like the head high but i also like that body tingly feeling. Is there any strain out there you guys would recommend??

2. 2 words, Hawaiian Haze.

3. Whats that one like? :D

4. Oh mah gahhdd.... it was the best weed I ever smoked... I had a small joint(0.4 grams) and I got so high I walked away from my house and passed out on a park bench, I kept on smiling and couldnt stop:D:D:D
    and it smells like pineapple

5. LOL! Whaaaaat haha i love it when you smile for no reason but you just cant stop :D ill look into it. Thanks man.

Any other suggestions? :)

6. Nahh but Hawaiian haze is a medicinal strain so its usually grown to be the best, so I'd look into other medicinal strains

7. Thankks. Anybody else?

8. White Widow, Hands down.

9. [quote name='"Sentinel12"']Sup guys, so basically i prefer a sativa dominant hybrid. I really like the head high but i also like that body tingly feeling. Is there any strain out there you guys would recommend??[/quote]

AK 47 or Jack Herer

10. There are a variety of sativa Dominant strains out there that will give you the psychedelic head buzz and energy and still the body tingle of the indicas. I would suggest probably a 70 30 Sat/Ind Blend. Many Haze Crosses are great as well as many strains taken from NYdiesel.

11. A strain the recently Put me on one was some Mendicino County New York Bubba. A NYdiesel Bubba Kush cross. That was fantastic in my book.

12. yup Ak- 47 sounds like the perfect match for what kind of high you're looking for. Its got a really heavy head high, with that tingly thing you mentioned lol i love that shit

13. That tingly thing lol Thanks alot guys :gc_rocks:haha

14. J-1 is an amazing hybrid I had from Cali last month.

15. Hmm ive never heard of it before

16. Purple haze usually does it for me.

Then again I am a lightweight -.-.

I'm gonna try some Super Silver Seal/Haze (can't remember the name, smells fruity though) here soon.

17. Surprised no one has said blue dream ......

but what I also do is pick up indica and sativa and mix them in a bowl

18. I actually picked up a gram of Blue Dream couple days ago and i didnt really feel the body high, it was mostly in the head. I was actually thinking about doing that, mixing them up.

19. Headband. Do you like buds that look and feel like they have been drizzled in honey? Headband.