Help me pick a new tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sparky88, Nov 21, 2011.

1. #1 Sparky88, Nov 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2011
    Hi all,

I'm going to order a new tube as a bday present to myself. Right now I'm looking at a 9mm US Tubes straight shooter with the 24mm joint. Anyone have any other recommendations around that price (~$300). I'm also considering a Toro bub with mini frothelator, but the 9mm glass is so tempting.

Also, which downstem is smoother, the 7 arm diffuser or the showerhead?

2. It will be a different hit, but the showerhead will most likely be a little smoother and really comes down to preference.

You've got enough cash for most brands out there, so just take a look around and do some dry pulls at some shops if possible.

Oh, and everyone on here is going to tell you to buy Sovereignty ..

3. i have a 9mm straight beaker. thing is my baby and could bludgeon someone to death and still rip. literally so durable tossing it in a backpack is all thats needed

4. pretty well settled on a US Tube now. checked out the thread and saw some of the build a tube's with the bubbler option, was very impressed with that. so now i'm thinking either

-7 mm straight purple build a tube
    -7 mm stemless build a tube
    -9 mm straight tube

thoughts?

5. 7 mm is pretty thick i do not think its necessarily to get 9 mm.

get one of the 7 mm ones

6. Went with 9mm straight, 7 arm downstem and a carbon filter, should be a beast

7. [quote name='"Sparky88"']Went with 9mm straight, 7 arm downstem and a carbon filter, should be a beast[/quote]

Congrats man, it will serve you well for many years.