help me pick 2 strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Cyproz, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Ok, im looking for 2 strains from sanniesshop, worldwidemarijuanaseeds, attitude, elitegenetics, breedbay, and cannasaur. I would like to spend no more then 70 dollars per strain so a total of 140$ + shipping. I dont care if its indica or sativa or hybrid, i will be harvesting it when the trichs are clear for a head high. I would like them to have a nice fruity smells. I once grew a northern lights and i loved the smell of that and taste. I will be doing SOG so there wont be very much veg time. I dont care how strong the smell is, i will have a carbon filter. Im willing to budge on the price a bit like + 10-20 bucks. the yield is important, i need it for cash crop so i would like to have a at least 20 grams per plant. they will be under a 1000 watt. Having some color would be nice other then the regular light green. so what strains have u had experience growing or smoking that meet these requirments. its so hard to make a descion with the millions of choices out there.

2. you could try auto ak47 but I don't know if they sell it a those seedbanks
    I've never tried it though

3. if i hade another chance , i would of went with kushberry, and or purple wreak.

4. If it's for a cash crop and you already say that you enjoy the smell of northern lights then i would go with this.

World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud

:eek::eek::eek: The yield should be HUGE!

and this

Dutch Passion Blueberry

Good old fashioned Blueberry.;) Amazing high, awesome taste and smell. And you usually get lavender/blue/purple hues in the cured product :cool:

We are a little bit over budget but it is worth every penny with these genetics. You could always save a couple of bucks by getting a some that aren't feminized if you're on a budget. I hope this helps and good luck:smoking:

5. yea i prefer not femenized because i dont like hermies or chances of herming.

6. Yield on the Ak-48 is incredible...donkey dick colas lol

Personally i like any of the hazes offered from Greenhouse

Been meaning to check out that sweet tooth and bubblelicious also...

Can ya give us some more details? Do you mind flowering 10-11 weeks or do you want an indica dominant that will be complete and ready for "commercial" purposes in 7-8 weeks??

7. yea actually i prefer a flowering anywher from 7-10 weeks, no more. i could care less about the indica/sativa but if it has a more up high so i can go to work on it, that would be nice. i will be harvesting when the trics are cloudy not amber.

8. Check out greenhouses Haze strains...I heard the strawberry haze is a very creative social uplifting high

Big Buddahs Blue cheese is a very potent strain also