Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me pass my drug test, please!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trilla93, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Hey, today was my first time being tested for a program I am in. I am tested twice a week, and have not smoked for a week. I came out positive for THC, which is bullshit considering I took a 48-hour detox drink from GNC that was supposed to work. Anyway, the person testing me told me that if I continue testing positive he is going to have to refer me to the court so that I can get a more sensitive drug test. I would like to know how I can pass this test and continue smoking.
    I saw that the test is a "Reditest" 5 Panel drug test. The cup that he puts it in reads the temperature of the piss. I am not monitored in a way that my penis is seen but that person stands nearby.
    My ideas so far are:
    -Whizzinator and Warming up synthetic urine in my crotch.
    -Taking some clorox bleach and mixing it in a bit with my piss.
    -Masking it with a detox drink from a headshop, which will have me clean for 3 hours prior to me drinking it.

2. fake piss would be the only way if your getting piss tested twice a week

3. I'd also like to mention that this is not a lab test, it is a simple instant 5-panel drug test that literally shows negative or positive for (marijuana/cocaine/opiates/amphetamines/benzos)

4. bump, somebody has to have experience with these drug tests? they're only 5 panel dip drug tests.

5. generally you need over a week for piss test. usually 2+

6. I talked to the courts your good to, go smoke up, glad I could help.

7. Either suck it up, stop smoking and clean out for whatever program you're in or deal with the consequences. Simple as that.

8. Get a freind who doesnt smoke same sex to pee in something find a way to keep that urine warm and find a way to possibly attach a tube to the side of ur penis and like open the sAck or whatever and like drain some of the urine out and clip it back on possibly. Its a risky one but might work