Help Me Out With My Social Retardation?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Sep 21, 2012.

1. So yeah i messaged this chick up that i like this is the convo, i will put her responses with a *

you gave me whiplash...

lol?*

I seen your pictures out of the corner of my eye, and turned my head at how stunning you are that I got whiplash [​IMG];)

loll*

Too cheesy? lol

Nah just really illogical haha*

Thats it, now what the fuck do i say?

I could not think of anything and i don't wan't to leave it at that. :/

Also shes a stoner chick, if that helps with anything

2. Doesn't sound like she is too interested from first glance..I don't know man, just spark up a conversation some how.

3. That was incredibly weak, if she had any interest in you before that, you can bet you've just completely squandered it.

Try not to talk to her for a couple weeks and then start all over again.

4. FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

whatever guess time to move on

5. why did you let a guy on the internet prove to you that you have no shot with some girl? Really whatever made you create this thread is the thing holding you back. What are your intentions with this chick? How about you start from there.

6. its that simple.

7. Just ask her if she wants to fuck.

8. Yeah that was pretty painful to read. I'd say just ask her out on aa date, don't bullshit around. And no more cheesy lines.

9. Might as well, i have gone this far into it :confused_2:

10. The lack of game is strong in this one.

11. Its pretty obvious, stated by the title of my thread :mad:

12. Bahahahaha this reminds me of that thread that a guy posted a convo with some girl, "please respond" lmfaooo

13. #15 Niveuspuer, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2012
    Okay, well one of the most important strategies to communicating with a girl you want to fuck is to never appear desperate.

This requires patience.

You're not applying for a job, compliments and demonstration of initiative won't get you anywhere.

14. Next ask her A/S/L... Then send her a pic of your penis. Invite yourself over to her house then shake Chris Hansons hand sit down have a lemonade. And discuss your chat.

15. just be like. alright bitch, we goin out tommorow, ima pick yo ass up at 9. better be ready...ON TIME.

copynpaste dat

16. ....car less...... :(

17. Fuck her mom

18. Gee, since you caused my injury, I was really hoping you would rub out the pain. :cool: :smoke: