Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Help me out please?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by zairo, Jan 4, 2013.

  1. Hello fellow blades, hope You're having a great day.

    I am a constant user of Mj but I started to get more into weed this winter and while browsing around I keep seeing "metal screens " and flower looking glass objects. What're those for?

    And not sure if it's the Same but bowls, spoons sometimes have a really big hole my grinded weed falls through, is that What they're for.

    I've been typing for Ever, thanks
  2. metal screens go into metal bowls and wands of vaporizors, the little glass flowers are screens for glass pipes/bongs, ect.
  3. What're they used for??
  4. Prevent weed falling through. Basically
  5. ya man screens just keep your green from getting sucked through that big hole, if you dont have a screen just dont grind your bud,, or use a nug plug
  6. Ohhh thanks, they don't normally sell those in tobacco stores right??
  7. Tobacco shops might sell metal screens, but they won't carry glass. Head shops will have both though.

Share This Page