Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me out here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kushgardens, Oct 4, 2014.

1. So I've been smoking daily for 6 months+, and I just got off a 25 day break. (I was looking for a job but no luck). so I smoked like 2 blunts, got fucked up. how long you think it'll take for me to be clean. in my 25 day break I played basketball at the park like 3 times a week and drank a lot of water so I know I detoxed a lot. how much longer you think itll take me im a 18 year old male, height 5'8' 150lb. metabolism is average

2. #2 As Above So Below, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014

I'd say at least a week, if you want to be safe go with 2 weeks. Do you know the weight of each blunt? I roll fat 1 gram blunts myself so I know it would take me a little longer than some people who roll skinny little half gram blunts.

3. nah they were gram blunts. one was an extendo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 As Above So Below, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014

A fat blunt typically takes between 1-6 days to get out of your system. I would say 7-10 days to be on the safe side, but everyone is different. 

If you really have a lot riding on a test, buy an at home test and see if you pass at the 7 day mark. If you can't afford $20-30 for a test than you should really evaluate your priorities lol.

5. #5 Captain_Jack, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    You can even get a pack of 10 on eBay for like $5 lol.

I'd say 2 weeks for a professional urine test that has a standard 50ng/ml limit, OP. 1 week for a saliva test

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

6. I'd say 1-2 weeks and you should be fine.