help me out guys!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by LaJon, Feb 17, 2006.

1. I was origanally going to grow in my friends bathroom in the basement which was perfect, but he pussed out. My friend thought of an idea that i think just might work. He proposed that we build, or find somthing with demensions 5x5x5 ft, and have it growing in the woods. So i guess u can call it a indoor/outdoor grow, the only problem i have with the concept is that the power source is limited, im thinking car battery, while he is thinking of just using regular AA's batteries, which i dont think will work. ANy ideas guys?

LaJon

2. bad move dont doit go with the bathroom much better to control

3. Thats some funny shit about the AA Batteries and car battery... I dont know of any good lights that would run off of a car battery and you would have to keep a steady charge on that battery anyways........ Only way i could see putting it in the woods is if you had a gas powerd generator but who knows what the gass would cost to keep it running per month..... Use the bathroom in the basement or anywhere in the basement would work reall good.

4. this sound funny lol growing with car battery LOL man use a house less trouble..

-karlh