Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out gc

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pyro818, Dec 21, 2007.

1. so i got a problem on my hand.

im really fucking tired of blazing people up (especailly girls who wont give it up)

like fucking i kick it most of the time with some like 7 girls and 2 other guys right, and they always expect me to like smoke them out. and if i dont they dont talk to me until they KNOW i have bud. i tell them to put in, and they'll be like "wtf were ur homies" and shit like that. now i dont give a fuck about any of them except my 2 girl cousins and one of their boyfriends. one of my cousins is like cool and shit but i feel like she freeloads a lot sometimes.

now heres the problem

we go to her house and kick it cuz she lives with her boyfriend and he smokes to. its cool as fuck cuz we blaze without anybody bothering us in her house.

now the shit is they always tell me to go over, but most of the time they never put in or have bud. and if they do theyll offer me some, but like it almost sounds like if they have a gun to their head and are being forced to offer me some. i usually smoke it cuz then ill feel even, you know.

but i mean, is it kind of a trade off, you know like, i can kick it there if i smoke them out?

am i just being greedy, cuz i mean they are offereing me a place to kick it and blaze.

would u guys/girls ask your cousin to put in if u were blazing at THEIR house?

(even though they freeload)

2. nah your not greedy man. weed costs fucking cash money, not a place to sit and do it at.

3. Just tell them casually that you're sick of paying for weed all the time, in the middle of a conversation or something. Then you can use that against them somehow, but I'm too high right now to remember what.

4. thats wat i tell myself. like she told me to go kick it today, and i was like ok lets match bowls, and she got 4 grams on sunday and i got 10 grams, and she tells me she only has enough for 1 bowl! i tell her ok i guess ill take only 1 bowl to, and she was like "u still have like 6 grams, just bring it all over" im still deciding if i should go over, but if i do, im only going with a bowl, and thats it.

5. She'll keep using you as long as you let her. Matching is exactly that... matching, a bowl for a bowl - halves. If they dont want to throw their weight in a smoke session, or at least throw cash, I don't think it'd be too hard to find another place to chill. But her telling you to bring all your weed with you when they're only able/willing to match on 1 bowl. I would only bring 1 bowl... or enough to match and then a bit more to pack and take a bowl to the face solo.

But like i said, the longer you let them take advantage of you, the longer they will.

6. then tell her you don't want to smoke a lot right now, just enough to have a nice buzz.

7. I absolutely hate that! All of my friends expect me to smoke them out too, and i usually end up doing so. Then their friends (who i barely know, will just invite themselves). Don't smoke them up anymore if they don't match you. Just tell them if they don't match or throw in $ for the weed, they're not getting high. Plain and simple. And the fact that they don't talk to you until they KNOW you have bud is bs. Get better friends, man. Dump those moochers.

Gnome

8. your better off just going to their house and handing them money, whats the difference?

time to grow up, you don't need people like that in your life. They say that theyre your homies so you should blaze them up.. but are you their friend,?.....it doesnt seem so. Man up and tell them you cant do that anymore.

If i blaze someone out they'll return the favor without me asking...if i bring nug they throw in dough without me asking...thats how it should be.

9. well it depends, i hate people who never ever smoke me out, but if they like bring something to the rotation then thats cool, its like one of my friends never had money ever, now he does he smokes me out more then i smoke him out, then there is a girl who i chill at her house a lot, she allways lets me chill there, munch her food, watch her movies ect, and she rarely smokes weed, the one time she asked me for a bit i rolled her a fat jay for herself. There are some people who i will allways smoke out and some who just take liberties, work it out.

10. well first off, you already know the answer to this question, if you have to think that you're being jipped in a one sidded relationship, you usually are.

Also, how come it matters that you smoke when you hang out with your friends, you can also kick the shit without smoking. i'd show up one day and just say you don't feel like smoking really. if they pull some out take a toke or two, but dont bring your stash.

If you see a lot of people there, just go roll out on a ride. I don't feel bad about it. I enjoy sharing whenever I can, but if I go somewhere and there's like 5+ people, and I want to chill but i'm the only one with something. I tell them i'm going for a ride and i'll be back. PEACE. I'm not there to smoke everyone up. If they want it that bad they can get their own. If its one or two people, i'll be happy to chill with you. If its a larger group with someone else throwing in, than i'll be glad again. but don't expect me to be the giver when there's a group of people around :p

And one more thing, how is it any of your friends buisness how much you have anyways? So what if you have 6 left, that's none of her buisness. She shoulden't even know. If you offer to go halves with her, and she only has 1. Than bring one. If she says 'well you have more, bring it' tell her you'll bring more when you feel like it. After all, it is yours. if you only wanna smoke a bowl with them, that's your decision.

They should be more than happy that you share with them to begin with, even if it is only a bowl.

11. Instead of asking for weed, ask for money. They will almost always have money. Or you could get those "legal highs" and give it to them until they realize that "your weed" is shit and then they might smoke their own.

Edit: Or just go over to their house already blazed.