Help me make a shopping list.... (3 weeks into grow)....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Apr 6, 2007.

1. I will be going to this store on wensday.... http://www.altgarden.com/...

I was wondering what i should buy.... I know i need something for Nitrogen. and i need a Nute for when its flowering i belive... So anything u see u think i should get to help me tell me... But i am trying to spend less than 75 lol :).... But let's see what i need... If u wanna see my plants go to topic.... Hoaw are my plants doing this week....

2. first do some research i have a half a shed full of stuff i got and found out it was wrong. after you do some reading, you will need some base nutes(i suggest general hydro. 3 part base or advance nute. grow, micro, bloom). you will use this the plants whole life in different mixes(i dont give nute recp.). then you will need growth enhancers. there are many for all stages of growth the only one you have to have is a bloom enhancer(or your buds will be small and dence). there are alot of growers with alot of differant nute mixes. i just gave you the basics.

good luck holla back

3. Pretty much i have read and studied everything on this site... Even have guides in my grow closet for help when i need it most :).... But i dont see much here bout Nutes... I know the basics but can't seem to find formulas.... Although i was thinkin bout buying Rapid-Gro... I heard it works wonders.....

4. trust me there is only one. ADVANCE NUTRIENTS. I KNOW I AM GOING TO CATCH ALOT OF SHIT FOR SAYING THAT BUT FUCK IT. they are the only company that told the world they make nutes for weed.:smoking: if you check out there web site they have a nute calculator that is the best i have seen. now there additives are pretty high but there base nutes are the same price as all the other top of the line nutes(hey you pay for the best you get the best). and there tech support is the best. if you are up on pot tv the urban grower has some wonderful info on adv. nut. products and weed growing. i did research for over a year before i did my thing and it was still a matter of trail and error when it came to nutes. find the best you can find and work on it dont switch because of what someone says(unless you are not happy with the nutes you are using) what works for them works for them. find your chee:smoking:

good luck holla back