Help me identify this pest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by vaping420420, Jul 7, 2020.

1. So yesterday i woke up top 2 nodes were flopped over cause the main stem was ate through. It was hangin by a thread so i just snipped it off essentially doing my first top (which i didnt wanna do) now today i wake up and the main stem in 2 leaves has been ate causing leaves to have no stability. Need help correcting this.

Attached Files:

2. It looks as though they're the type of bites left with clipper type jaws so like caterpillars, maybe grasshopper type things? Mites don't do that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. But if you look at the other leaf there is no holes. It only ate the leaves middle stem that supports it. The spine of the leaf per say. The leaf is just flopped over as is the other but yeah i mean i see webs on all my plants every morning. Theyre all over my hot pepper plants and ive also seen baby grass hoppers so idk lmao ive seen many bugs. Any suggestions on pest sprays ? I live literally right in front of the woods so theres heavy bug presence

4. try a product called Spinosad ..that may help you ,,,,,mac,

5. Thanks i will check into it i also got a bad pic of a bug that looks like a leafhopper i found another one lower down that was smaller but whatever is hittin the plant is happening at night time

Attached Files:

6. Should i cut these off or leave em hangin btw ?

Attached Files:

7. you can take the damaged leaf finger off if you want to ,,it wont hurt the plant..mac..

8. :thankyou::love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1