Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me identify my bud!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THCMaksMeHungry, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Okay, Ive been smoking for about 2 years now but I'm pretty uneducated. Anyway, i just bought this purp today and i know that there's different kinds, (Haze, Gran Daddy). I just wanna know if you can identify mine by this pic. Sorry, the nug is small but the nug kept on breaking when I was pulling it outta the bag. OR, can you not even identify it by looks?

[​IMG]

2. What would make you think that is any kind of purp? Don't believe the shit dealers tell you.

Just looks like some mid-grade to me.

3. Looks like dank my friend. Enjoy the smoke :)

4. looks like mids to me.

5. thats looks like the mids that I get around here.

6. I'm in Seattle.

7. To be honest, I wouldn't worry about the strain of the weed. Its almost 100% about how its grown.

8. thats like high mids, beasters as some would call it.

But no, most of the time you cannot identify a strain from just a picture alone, plus I see absolutely no purple on that bud.

Your dealer lies 90% of the time.

9. No one is going to know what strain you have from a picture.

10. Looks like some classic Mids my friend, and you cannot tell strain by picture. Also be aware that dealers may call your MJ whatever they like, in attempt to sell more.

11. Aint no purp. That's mids man.

12. I hope you didn't pay $20/gram for that after he called it purple :\

13. I bought a dub for 20$, and my other friends bought the same shit and said it was better than mid so ill take what i get, throw it in the bowl, bu bu bubble away. Purp or not, i enjoy the high.
    But thank you guys for the feedback it was helpful.

14. If you bought a dub, doesn't that imply you payed $20 for it?

15. That's impossible to do, sorry.

16. #16 GuttedJester, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    not when he lied about smoking for 2 years

edit; there are way to many of these threads though, where is the sticky letting these kids know its impossible to identify bud from just a picture

17. Well, some people try to sell dub sacks for $25 just because its dank.

18. Not all "dubs" are 20$ mate.

19. well for almost everywhere a dub just means twenty bucks because it just means double dime. And a dime is 10 bucks so 10+10= dub Yeee yeee

20. ya but it doesnt mean its a gram